Responsable. About us
The address of our website is: https://demo.ogoov.com/en/
Responsible for the Treatment: Viafirma S.L. CIF: B91052142
Postal Address: Glorieta Fernando Quiñones s/n Edif. Centris, Planta Baja, Modulo 7B. Tomares 41940 (Sevilla)
Phone: 954 155 244
Email: [email protected]
Purpose. What personal information we collect and why we collect it
Specially protected data is not treated on our website.
User registration in the Open Government Portal
When visitors register on the web, a necessary requirement to request access to public information and / or interact in the different sections of Citizen participation, we collect the information shown on the registration form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent chain to help detect spam.
When visitors leave comments in the different sections of the web, we collect the data shown in the comments form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and the browser user agent chain to help detect spam. These comments are shown if they are approved in the moderation process.
Forms of the page Collaborate
When the visitors use the forms of the page Collaborate (App, Ideas, Requests or Comments) of the web, we collect the data that is shown in the forms of these four channels of collaboration to attend to the expositions or requests of the same ones.
Access to public information form
When visitors fill in the form to access public information, we collect the data shown in it. Since this is a demonstration environment, no treatment is given to them or sent to third parties.
If you upload images to the web (in Citizen Participation interventions) you should avoid uploading images with location data (GPS EXIF) included. Visitors to the web can download and extract any location data from the web images.
How long we keep your data
If you leave a comment or interact with the web through the Collaborate section, we will keep the information and its metadata indefinitely. This is so that we can attend to your communications and communicate with you if a response is necessary.
Of the users who register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can view, edit or delete their personal information at any time (except that they can not change their username). Web administrators can also view and edit that information.
What are Cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer when you access certain web pages. Cookies allow a web page, among other things, to store and retrieve information about the browsing habits of a user or their team, manage user access to restricted areas of the web … etc.
What kind of cookies does this website use?
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that enable the monitoring and analysis of user behavior on our page. The information collected is used to measure the activity of users on the web and the creation of user navigation profiles, in order to improve the website, as well as the products and services offered.
- Personalization Cookies: They are those that allow us to adapt the navigation on our website to your preferences (eg language, browser used, … etc)
- Technical Cookies: This type of cookies allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, make the application for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store content for the broadcast videos or sound or share content through social networks.
- Own Cookies: Are those that we send to your computer or terminal from our website.
- Third Party Cookies: Those that are sent to your computer or terminal from a domain or web page that is not managed by us, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while accessing our website.
- Persistent Cookies: They are a type of cookies in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated during a certain period of time, and that can go from a few minutes to several years.
If you have registered on our site, have an account and connect to this site, we will install a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie does not contain personal data and is deleted when the browser is closed.
When you log in, we will also install several cookies to store your login information and your screen viewing options. The cookies are two days old, and the screen options cookies last one year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will last for two weeks. If you leave your account, the sign-in cookies will be deleted.
The cookies used on this website are used by the legal person in charge of this website and by the following services or service providers:
How can I disable or delete Cookies?
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the browser options installed on your computer. In the following links you will find additional information about the configuration options of cookies in different browsers:
The legal basis for the processing of your data is based on the consent that you have been requested.
Recipients. With whom we share your data
The data we have collected is shared with the OGoov team to answer your interests. No data will be transferred to third parties except legal obligation.
Rights. What rights do you have about your data
If you have an account or have left comments on this website, you can request to receive an export file of the personal data we have about you, including any data that you have provided. You can also request that we delete any personal information we have about you. This does not include any data that we are required to keep for administrative, legal or security purposes.
You can exercise your rights through the email address [email protected] or personally in our facilities at the address indicated in the first section, as well as obtain more information about your rights and access models for exercise at the following web address: https://www.aepd.es/reglamento/derechos/index.html
Likewise, we inform you of your right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency if the request for the exercise of a right has not been correctly fulfilled or if for any other reason you consider that your personal data is not being treated correctly. For this, you can go to the following web address: https://sedeagpd.gob.es/sede-electronica-web/vistas/formNuevaReclamacion/solicitudReclamacion.jsf